Why am I doing this?

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Taking care of two babies

I always say this in a joking manner, but now it is true. Jason crashed at the race Sunday and now I am taking care of him and Dillon. He crashed bad enough that we had to make an ER visit Sunday evening once we made it back to BOCOMO. He is ok, just tender, sore and helpless. It is times like this that I often wonder how single parents survive. I really do not think I could, especially with a little child.

Last week we were on vacation. We did nothing exciting, just hung out and had a good time together. It was very nice. So nice that I have decided I do not want to work, nor do I want Jason to work. Hmmm, have not figured out how to swing that one yet!!! If you have any ideas, please pass them along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home