Why am I doing this?

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Stuff

So what's been going on? A whole lot of nothing. I am running a little bit now that I am feeling better. Let me tell you...I got to talk to my friend Karen the other day. She makes me laugh. I miss seeing and talking to her on a regular basis. (And I have to give her air time on my blog because she is one on my only readers!)

I got a new tattoo. I will try and have Jason get a picture of it so I can show you. I like it a lot. It is Dillon's initials in a neat design.

Jason finally helped me load up my MP3 player (I am a technology idiot!) and now I am enjoying listening to music at work. Listening to music you enjoy makes anything more fun. I hope I am not annoying any of my co-workers...I do have a wide variety of musical tastes.

2 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Suspended Animation said...

Certainly it is only fair for you to pay yoru coworkers back for annoying you, correct?
Thanks for the props.
Karen

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Suspended Animation said...

your

 

Post a Comment

<< Home