Why am I doing this?

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Scratch that, rewind

Yesterday I was sick - again. Monday I worked and towards the end of the day starting getting some pains. I thought I was just tired. Woke up yesterday morning feeling like crap again. I tried to rest and sleep, but ended up working more than planned. I do feel better today - still a little icky. You see the medicine I take for my RA suppresses my immune system, so I might keep this bug all winter. Boy that would be fun. I would just like to feel normal again. I hate feeling like this all the time. I am too young to feel this way. The bad thing is, I look healthy on the outside so it is even harder for people to understand what I am going through. Let me just say - RA sucks.

I wrote out a training plan for the 1/2 marathon last night. I need to start Monday. I am going to give it a go. We'll see if I can stay healthy enough to do it. No big plans, just want to finish this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home