Why am I doing this?

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Sick


I think I am starting to get sick. I managed to avoid it for a long time. I have a sore throat this morning and my head is pretty stopped up. I hope the three of us do not keep recycling it all winter.

Back to work yesterday after a long needed break. I finally have vacation and sick time again. I used all of 2OO5's vacation and sick time on my maternity leave. It is weird to think that I do not have to go back to school! I was hoping for all this extra time and I don't think it will be there. Funny how that happens - we just fill up the spare time with extra crap.

Dillon is getting so big. He is starting to sit up a bit. He is now 5 months old. At the end of this month he will be 6 months old. Funny how time sped up when he came along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home