Why am I doing this?

Saturday, December 10, 2005

A weird experience

Last night Jason, Dillon, and I went to Flat Branch for dinner. I parked in the back gravel parking lot. I parked next to a Subaru that was parked closed to the driveway. I even thought that when I pulled in next to it. Well not even thinking, I came out after dinner and looked at the same car and the back in was smashed - not putting two and two together. Jason and I commented on the car and went home. On my way home, I realized that it happened while we were in Flat Branch eating - fire trucks came and the whole 9 yards! I can't believe the car did not get pushed into mine. Very weird....

Anyhoo, went to a graduation reception at Stephens today. I guess it is official - I am educated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home