Why am I doing this?

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Once you become a parent...

People think they are automatically bonded with you enough to ask you personal questions. And me, not thinking, I answer them. For example, the cashier in QT Sunday asked me if I was formula feeding my baby. Hello! That is none of her business, but I was dumb enough to answer instead of telling her that. (Which she told me was the reason he was so big. He is not big, he is in the 60 percentile for weight.) Kind of like when people used to ask me if my pregnancy was planned. Oh the things people will ask and tell you.

1 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger Suspended Animation said...

This ranks right up there with the people who find out you are pregnant and begin sharing all the stories of miscarriages and freak birth defects that have occurred to "someone" they know or think they have heard of in the area.
-karen (who has too many blogs)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home