Why am I doing this?

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Why I read peoples blogs...

I read Curt's blog to find out what happened. Hello! Mark and Sarah got hitched! Congrats to them...it is about time. (Yeah, I bet they never hear that.) Hey Curtie, have you checked out the chiropractic school in KC?

I read Micah's to find out if Sarah and him are still alive. Get your butt to Columbia and see my kid.

I read Butthead's blog for a laugh. (Seriously, he cracks me up. Mostly because I can hear the words coming out of his mouth.)

I read Jason's blog because I am obligated to. Just kidding! He is pretty darn funny too.

Karen Wisch sent me a few blogs that I check every once in a while. (Not even close to regularly.) This women is an exercise fanatic. I mean she is a freak. Runs 10-30 miles a day and lifts weights. She also eats very little. FREAK!! BTW: She has a kid and works full time. I can't even work full time, go to school, and see my family.

I hope Jason will download some more pictures of Dillon soon. He is growing so much and becoming A LOT of fun!!

1 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger RockDoc said...

Yeah, it seems like there are two types of schools out there...those who think their s#$* doesn't stink, thus teaching only 1 or 2 techniques, and others that let you decide for yourself which of their S*&% stinks...from what I understand, the school in KC provides the former.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home