Why am I doing this?

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Too much going on...

I am about ready to meet myself coming and going. I haven't gotten to see Dillon much this week between work and school. I know I should not wish away time, but I wish it was December. I would be done with school and never have to go again!! I know I am almost there, but boy am I tired and sick of not being at home. Aghhhh!

Jason and Dillon are having a lot of fun on Tuesdays and Thursdays. He is just in love with his daddy. Of course, Dillon hardly knows me this week.

Not too much else to report. We have a wedding this weekend. I get to see some of my family and friends.

Is it Friday yet???????

1 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger RockDoc said...

Well now, that is worthwhile knowledge...I will tell you what, when any of us are 80, we will get back to you on that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home