Why am I doing this?

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Posting comments

I was going to talk about people that comment on my blog, but do not update their blog. I thought it would make for a good entry, but then Jason had to go and update his. Now Curt is the only one I can make fun of for that and that is no fun. Micah's is a lost cause. (Do know, we miss you!)

I really hate to complain about driving, but hey, it is my blog. I swear! Get your head out of your butt and learn how to drive. Even though it would be a pain in my butt too, I am wondering if we should be forced to re-take a driving test every year. Consequently, most all of the bad encounters I have on the road are with men and old people. I should probably throw in high school aged girls too.

My schedule is kicking my butt! I am so tired I can't stand it. Between work, school, Dillon, and the household stuff, I can barely keep my head above water. Sleep, I am not even sure what that is anymore.

Yours truly,
The Walking Zoombie

2 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Prozenberger said...

Dear Zoombie,
Thanks for updating your blog in such a timely fashion. It is very entertaining, especially when Janson makes an apearance. MMM-bop. I am feeding your son as i type this ;)

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Prozenberger said...

i meant Hanson, not janson. Dang left arm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home