Why am I doing this?

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

One day at a time...

Not only is this saying good for recovering addicts, it is also good for parenthood. I live day to day to see what Dillon is going to do. Will he eat every three hours, or every hour and a half? It changes daily. Sleep is ok. He usually is up two or three times a night, but so far, just to eat. I hope he keeps it that way. I am trying to get some errands ran while my mom is here and I have help. I went to the DMV today to renew Jason's plates. Some older gentleman commented about how I should not have my baby out in the heat. I guess I am a terrible parent!! Even though we were going from the air conditioned house, to the air conditioned car, to the air conditioned building. Oh well, I suck! Funny what people will say to you when you have a kid. I thought being pregnant was bad, but actually having the kid and getting comments is worse.

He is a wonderful addition to our family! I can't remember what life was like before him and he has only been here a week and a half. More to come soon...

1 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger RockDoc said...

You should probably just wrap Dillon up in tin foil and keep him in the fridge...I bet that is what the old man would do

 

Post a Comment

<< Home