Why am I doing this?

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Broken record

I know I am starting to sound like a broken record, but boy am I tired! I have never felt anything like it in my entire life. I know everyone will disagree with me, but I actually think I will get more sleep and be less tired after the baby comes. (I will let you know on that one.) I am also sniffly and have a stuffy head. Usually my allergies do not start in July - just lucky I guess.

Last night we went and bought some essentials that we need to take to the hospital. I still have not packed my bag, but plan to do so soon. The good news is we are really close to the hospital, so if we forget things, someone can run it to us.

The temperature today is supposed to be 95 and then hit 100 by Friday. I can't believe this heat!!

Class tonight - 3 more left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home