Why am I doing this?

Friday, July 15, 2005

Running out of paint!

We ran out of the paint we are using in the baby's room and we were so close to being done! I can't even explain to you how close we were to being done. I guess I will have to buy a quart to finish. Then, we will be done!! Furniture, here I come. Ahh, sweet relief. I also cleaned like a mad women last night. Maybe labor is on it's way...

Jason got a new position at work. He is night supervisor. I am very proud of him!! He deserves it. He is one of the hardest workers HMD has. The only draw back for me is his hours - noon to 8 pm. The good news is, childcare will be kept to a minimum.

I think tonight the bathroom is getting worked on! Could I possible have a toilet on the first floor by bedtime??? How exciting!! Have a good weekend!!

1 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger RockDoc said...

that's funny, I have been using your kitchen sink since the WC has been out of commision...which reminds me, the next update should be a garbage disposal...some of that stuff is harder to choke down than others.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home