Why am I doing this?

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

My husband and his addictions

He is addicted to many things. Cycling, computers, video games, and many more things. Last night I got out of class a little early only to come home and watch him on the computer for a hour. Fun times! I can't possibly understand what there is to do on a computer for that long, but whatever. The sad part is, I know he was on there long before I got home.

Yes, I started class. We have 5 more classes - no I am not counting!! I also happen to have 5 weeks until my due date. Stay tuned!!!

Jason did some more painting in the baby's room last night. (Yes, I guess he found time in between computer time.) It is really almost done now. We now have to touch it up and paint around the trim. Should be about one more hour of painting. I am hoping to buy the furniture this weekend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home