Why am I doing this?

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Why is Jason always tired?

I will let you ponder that thought for a minute...

Ok long enough. Yep, that is the first thing I hear out of his mouth in the morning, when he gets home from work, and at least a few other times throughout the day. I think he has nothing better to do but to be tired - that is just my opinion though. (I still love you anyway, babe!)

I really am thinking about stopping this blog. I find that every time I start a new entry I have this overwhelming urge to COMPLAIN. I love to complain, but I HATE listening to people complain all the time. Suck it up, life is not that bad. So, now I am forcing myself to write one good thing on each entry. I will finish with that each time.

So remember one of my first posts - how I used to think that I was abnormal and then realized I was normal in an abnormal world? Yes, the feeling is still there and now more than ever. In fact, I realized why Jason and I found each other. We are so not like too many people. We are seriously loners sometimes. (I'm a loner Dotty; a rebel.) Not in the sense of being physically alone, just alone in terms of the thoughts and convictions we have. (I am sure this makes no sense to anyone - but it sounds right in my head.)

Anyway, I guess that is enough senseless pondering of nothing for the day!

One thing (or two) I am thankful for...start with the obvious...a great husband and a baby boy on the way!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home