Why am I doing this?

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I have a cat that likes to eat everything

Yes, that is right. My youngest cat, Oscar, likes to eat things. Along with his food and treats, he also eats boxes and bags. He is currently eating a Fisher-Price box. I swear he is a dog stuck in a cats body. My oldest cat, Bailey, is just the opposite. She is 100%, snotty cat.

Yesterday when I got home from work, I walked with Jennifer M. It was nice to get to see her and chat with her. It was a little hotter than I thought it was!! I think we are going to walk again today. I can't wait until I can run again.

I picked up Jason after the tight-pants ride and we went to, that's right-you guessed it, ElMaguey!! If you don't know, Jason and I eat Mexican food a lot. In fact, it has sort of become a joke.

When we got home, our garage door broke! That was awesome!! I love being a homeowner. It is so much fun to always have things breaking and having to repair them. I know that is a minor problem, but is a still a problem thrown into all the rest of the things we need to do around here. I think you all know by now what I am refering to. ;-)

Today is Wednesday - thank heavens!! Tomorrow is one of my co-workers birthday, Gerrit. So offically, mine is 8 days away. Enjoy your day!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home