Why am I doing this?

Monday, June 20, 2005

Sunburnt!!

That is me. I spent a little too much time in the sun this weekend. It was good, because it all involved large bodies of water (so I stayed cool), but needless to say, my white body could not handle it. This afternoon I go to the Dr for me bi-weekly appointment. Today marks the two month countdown till the baby is scheduled to arrive. I thought this pregnancy was going so slow until I got here. Where did the other 7 months go?

We went to St. Joseph Friday afternoon after work. A girl I went to HS with got married on Saturday. I got to see my dearest friend, Elisha and her baby Elijah. He is getting so big!! He is almost 3 months old already.

We came home late Saturday night and bummed around Sunday morning. We went to Tipton with Jon and Leslie that afternoon. He grandpa lives on a beautiful lake out there. We swam and ate. Jason and Jon fished. They had no bites except for a tree!!

Today kicks off my birthday week. Not that there are any festivities planned, but the countdown is on. I am thinking I need to celebrate on Friday too, because I was actually born very late on the 23rd. Actually, I think I should block off the whole month of June, but I don't think that would fly.

My goal this week is to get the rest of the supplies bought for the bathroom and get to work on it. This bathroom will be done by July if it means I have to do it myself. (Hell or high water comes to mind.)

Have a good Monday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home