Why am I doing this?

Friday, June 17, 2005

At a loss for words

Yes, that is correct. I am at a loss for words this morning. Maybe I am fried from this week. Summer is more of a less busy time at work (notice I say "less" busy), but this week I felt like I have worked my tail-end off!

I am really getting anxious about upcoming events. My mother always told me not to wish away time, but I have found myself doing it a lot lately. Do you ever just feel like you life is on hold and you are waiting for it to begin? Don't get me wrong, I am happy, just not content.

The weather is suppose to change and get hot and humid. I knew it was coming back again! Of course this break we have had did not seem too "cool" to me.

Last night we went to Flat Branch to eat dinner. Can I say Smoke-free!!! They went smoke-free in May and it was so delightful to eat there. I really applaud them for doing this. Then we trekked down to the Twilight Festival downtown. Same as last year - packed streets, rude people, and nothing that cool to see. We did however get to see Ethan with his band. We stopped to watch them for a few songs and I was pretty impressed. They were good!

Anyway, have a good weekend everyone!! Happy Fathers Day to all the dads!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home