Why am I doing this?

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

HOT!!

That is the only way to describe the weather now. I walked yesterday afternoon and boy was it terrible. I am not sure how I used to run in this weather?!?!

Last night we went to El Maguey with Curt and Krista. They are back from their honeymoon and it sounds like they had a great time.

Tonight, Jason and Eric are going to buy the paneling for the bathroom. I am hoping to get it cut and put up by next week. That will mean the toilet and sink can go in!!! (No more having to walk upstairs in the middle of the night to use the bathroom! Seriously, I worry about falling coming back down the stairs - it is the middle of the night after all.)

I know these are getting extremely boring, but hey, that is me anyway. (Actually, I am not sure how exciting they were when I first started.) I know I need to improve the site, but you know, I can't seem to find time for anything!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home