Why am I doing this?

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Lack of sleep

I cannot sleep. So if you wonder why I have been cranky and whinny lately, that is why. I know it is no excuse, but I am REALLY tired. I know, I know (seriously) this is where everyone says, wait, it will get worse! I understand, but it still doesn't change the fact that I am pooped right now.

Today the raw temperature is supposed to be close to 100. I am VERY THANKFUL for air conditioning. I honestly feel very sorry for those that do not have it or cannot afford it. I am not sure I will be able to afford my bill, but I just can't be without it right now.

Last night we bought the paint for the baby's room and the curtain rods. I hope to get started on that by the end of this week.

I start school again a week from today. I am not looking forward to being in class two nights a week for 5 hours a night, but it is only for 4 weeks. Also, when I am done with that, I will have ONE MORE CLASS to take before I graduate!!! That is very exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home