Why am I doing this?

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Uncomfortable


I really hate to complain because I have had such an easy pregnancy, but my goodness I am uncomfortable. I think the fact that it has been so easy makes this last bit rough. I went to the Dr. yesterday and once again, no weight gain!! I had to have my strep B test done - fun, fun! I now go every week. She never says too much. Alicia = Dr. Morse's easiest patient

By the way - my bathroom is still not done. Will it ever be? No. I am going to have to go up stairs for the rest of my life. I have grown to accept this fact. I wanted to put in new kitchen cabinets, but will obviously have to let that dream go.

It is nice to work with a bunch of supportive people!

Tried to add another picutre. State Champ Sandbager. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home