Why am I doing this?

Saturday, August 06, 2005

It's about time, but I have a good excuse...


So our son is here! Dillon Isaak arrived on July 30th at 6:34 pm. I was in labor for about 12 hours. I had to be induced because I was diagnosed with preclampseia (Sp? Just because I had doesn't mean I can speel it!). I was actually hospitalized the Tuesday before and put on bed rest. My blood pressure is back to normal and I feel good. I will spare you all the details - ask if you want to here them. (I know not everyone wants to here the entire story.) He was three weeks early, so he was 6 pounds, 5 ounces and 20 1/2 inches. We came home from the hospital on Monday.

Anyway, being a parent is the best thing in the world. It is still so crazy, but VERY cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home