Why am I doing this?

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Is it really November?

I can't believe it is November. Where has this year gone? It seems like Jason just got back from Tucson and Dillon is three months old already. The time has flown. I am almost done with school - thank heavens. Jason and I are talking about having an open house in December to celebrate. (I figure I paid all that money, I might as well have a party!) I am not sure I am going to know what to do with all my time once school is over. Oh yeah, have a NORMAL life enjoying my family! I will also get to start running again!

So anyway, back to the school topic. I do not want to seem full of myself, but I am excited that I am almost done with my Masters. I never thought the day would get here. I worked really hard to get it and can't wait to hold the title!!

Have a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home