Why am I doing this?

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Do you think it is a good excuse...

I was thinking that a good excuse for getting out of a speeding ticket is, " Officer, I was just trying to get away from the lady in the Ford Freestyle that was driving crazy while putting on her make-up." I think that is a good excuse.

I haven't complained about the drive to Jefferson City lately, so I am now going to do it. I also have not talked in bike language, so I will make my complaint story that way...

When I left my house this morning, I was taking a neutral lap because the streets of Columbia were a little slick. Obviously, everyone else missed the announcement of the race being neutral. Once I hit Highway 63, it was clear sailing - oh but wait, here comes the Ford Freestyle. She was constantly going on the attack, only to go out in the wind and die. I reeled her back in on every attack. Finally, I got sick of the attacking, so I went on the attack, finally dropping her by the time we were almost to Jeff. I clearly won the race and I look forward to racing her again in the future!

I am a nerd! One more class left!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home