Why am I doing this?

Friday, January 26, 2007

Killing me

So I have been driving to Jefferson City a bunch lately. People who drive that stretch of road KILL ME!! When I was taught to drive on a highway, I was taught you drive in the right lane and pass in the left lane. Hmmm....I guess some people missed that day in driver's education. One day last week, I had to pass everyone on my way to Jeff by using the right lane. This and other bad driver issues make so so mad! I understand road rage...people push you to it!!

Have a good weekend!

1 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Blogger Suspended Animation said...

Hey Alicia:
I ran by your work this morning, Monday, and thought about stopping and asking for a ride home. Becky, my running partner, and I ran 11 miles this morning and it was miserable. I'm glad tomorrow, when the temperature is in the mid-30's, I have the day off. How is your running going?
Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home