Why am I doing this?

Monday, February 02, 2009

Throw me a bone!

Finally, got some interest in the Joe Biden story. Two years ago I went to DC for work. We have a Capitol Hill day where we meet with our legislators. Senator Bond's office gave us a tour of the Capitol the last day we were there. It rocked. The staff took us really cook places off the beaten path. It was a hot day up on the Hill, actually there was snow, but they had a role call vote and all the people were in the house!! (So to speak.) We were up in the gallery and saw most of them cast their votes. John Kerry looks like hell in real life. Anyway, we saw Hillary in the tunnels. She waved and said hi. We were on the elevator with my boy, John McCain. We rode the train through the tunnels and when we got off the train, Joe Biden came up to us and introduced himself and ask what brought us to DC. He had me at hello. He was an awesome guy to talk to and SUPER nice. I know we made a connection! ;-) Some day I will call in that favor!!

So there you have it.

2 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

That's hot!!! What a great story - you know so many political celebs!

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

Yes, I know! ;-) It is hard to be me....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home