Why am I doing this?

Thursday, January 12, 2006

TJ can you hear me?

When are you coming home? Some people here in Columbia would like to see you!! (Dillon)

Anyway, the news was reporting yesterday that it takes people a while to wake up in the morning and should not make big decisions until they are fully awake. Duh! Anyway, this morning I got up and shuffled into the hallway. I heard something coming from the kitchen. A ruffling noise. I stopped and listened. I thought maybe our trusty mouse might be back from last winter. I went back into the bedroom and told Jason something was in the kitchen. He came into the hallway and stopped to listen with me. It was at that time, I realized what it really was - the coffee maker. You see, we got a cool new one for Christmas and it sounds different that the other one. The moral of the story, investigate further before getting your husband to investigate. It will save you the teasing!!

2 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Blogger Suspended Animation said...

Alicia:
I am planning on St. Louis in April. IT will be a lot of fun.

I am running quite a bit right now. I did Memphis in December and had a PR. Not bad for an old lady.

I am sympathetic concerning the RA. I understand how difficult it is when you look healthy but are not. Hang in there.

-Karen

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger RockDoc said...

leave your poor hubby alone. Did you know that J was out yesterday without any shoes on...let alone socks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home