Why am I doing this?

Friday, July 07, 2006

What turning 30 does to you!

Lately, I have been pondering deep thoughts about life. The older I get, the more certain things do not make sense to me. Like working all your life to maybe spend a few years in retirement doing what you want to do. I hate having to work. It is not that I don't like my job, there is just not enough free time when you work full time. I want to live a simple life...sitting on a front porch every night...watching Dillon play in the front yard...you know, white picket fence crap!

I have also been thinking a lot about having to know someone to get anywhere in life. I thought in high school this was BS, but the older I get the more it seems to ring true.

Now that I have enlightened you and cheered you up, have a good weekend!

3 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger Prozenberger said...

http://www.liquidgeneration.com/blog/video/snl_downer.mov

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

Maybe it would be funny if I could open it.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Prozenberger said...

Maybe if you would copy and paste the whole thing, you could! Works for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home