Why am I doing this?

Monday, May 21, 2007

Wow, what a weekend!

We managed to squeeze in a ton of stuff this weekend. Saturday morning, I got up and went to some garage sales. Dillon and Jason ate breakfast. I came home, Jason went for a ride, and Dillon and I went for a run. Boy, is it getting hard to push that kid in the jogging stroller! A normally 45 minute run took me 60 minutes. We grabbed some lunch and came home to play outside. Later that afternoon we went to Wal-Mart and FINALLY purchased a lawn mower with a motor!

Sunday we took a family bike ride and I decided to go for a run after that. It hurt. Ate lunch out - AGAIN. Dillon took a nap, Jason went to the store and I mowed. Why did Jason go to the store you might ask? He went to Wal-Mart and purchased a weed eater. He just got groceries while he was there. We spent the rest of the day mowing, weed eating, and cleaning up. Our back yard looks good, but we still need to get the brush pile out of the backyard.

On another note - I have been having some very strange dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home