Why am I doing this?

Monday, May 07, 2007

Weekend

I am so tired of living for the weekend and then having it fly by at the speed of light! Saturday, we met Leslie, Jonathan and others at the Summit Lake Winery to celebrate her graduation. It was a good time! Connie (my boss) took Dillon to the river. He played with her kiddos and took a boat ride. He loved it!

Sunday, I went to the grocery store and Jason took off to Cosmo Park for a mountain bike race. I fed Dillon, put him down for his nap and CLEANED THE GARAGE!! Doesn't sound like a big deal, but the place was a HUGE mess. It looks awesome now - if I do say so myself. In fact, I sometimes open the door and just look at it! Jason still need to clean up his bike tools - NO WAY was I touching that stuff! I did not want to be responsible for loosing any tools!

I am getting ready to start my summer stuff for Stephens. I am doing smoking cessation with the help of the Columbia Health Department. If you want to stop smoking, come and see me!!

2 Comments:

At 6:49 AM, Blogger Prozenberger said...

I am responsible for losing my own tools. Thanks for cleaning the garage, it is nice to be able to walk through there without killing myself ;)

SWAK

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

You are a tool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home