Why am I doing this?

Friday, March 23, 2007

Rocky Balboa

That is Jason's new name. Last night we went to Tequila - a Mexican restaurant - to eat with Rachel and Elliot. Dillon and Elliot were at the head of the table playing. Towards the middle of the meal, Dillon started to squeal. He likes to hear his voice. I don't like it, but what am I to do? It was already loud in the restaurant. There was a table behind us that I noticed was shooting dirty looks. Well, the man proceeded to tell Rachel that my son needed his lips sown shut. I did not hear what he said, besides...he obviously hates life, so whatever! Jason proceeded to try to get him to go outside and fight him. Rachel was right behind him, so I was playing the calm role! Not that I don't think this guy is a raging butt hole, but I have no control over him! He means nothing to me.

Anyhoo, Jason's version is better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home