Why am I doing this?

Monday, February 26, 2007

Add 15 minutes:

Well I did it! I ran for 1 1/2 hours. I paid for a day pass to the ARC, so I could use their indoor track since it poured rain ALL DAY!! I felt pretty good. The last 20 minutes were very hard. I ran yesterday to "spin my legs out". That hurt. Today I feel like someone is punching me in the thighs. No run today!! It is time to start core stuff (just call me Curt). My back has been hurting after my long runs and my upper body is so tired. I know it is because I have to hold myself up for over a hour with weak muscles.

So the question is looming - will I be in shape to do the STL 1/2 marathon in April?

Anyway, enough about me. Dillon is doing pretty good. He cracks me up! I think Jason is over his stomach bug - hopefully he did not give it to Dillon or I.

Have a good Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home