Why am I doing this?

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Random story

So I "volunteer" at Stephens College as a counselor. I was there one night last week, when all of the sudden I decided I wanted a soda. I was in between clients, so I eased down to the sodie machine. I was getting my soda when I noticed the girl at the next machine (chips and candy) looked upset. The machine had not fully spun and her Cheez-Its were stuck! I asked her if she shook the machine and she said she had - with no luck. About that time, I really look at her and realize that she weighs about as much as Dillon. I told her to move, put my hip into the machine, and down came the Cheez-Its. I commented to her on my way out that hips were good for something. I saved the skinny girls life!! I am sure that is all she had to eat that day. Alicia to the rescue!!

Hey Cheez-It people - I am available for commercial spots!!

1 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Blogger Suspended Animation said...

Can I tell you that this is your best post ever? (excluding your Dillon photo posts)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home