Why am I doing this?

Monday, March 12, 2007

Another boring post for my two readers:

We traveled a lot over the weekend. We went to KC on Thursday night - I had to work Friday morning. Then up to St. Joseph - lunch with friends, and on up to Clarinda, Iowa to visit my fam. It was a nice trip. Jason and I got to eat out alone Saturday evening thanks to Grandma! We had great Mexican food in Clarinda of all places!!

Saturday, I wasn't going to run. After lunch I felt very motivated, so I went. Finding nine miles in a town with a population of 5,000 is very difficult! I made it. I had to walk two times towards the end. I was stinking hot! I wore too many clothes. Last weekend, I was wearing heavy, heavy clothes. I could have worn shorts this weekend! I swear.

I am still iffy on the 1/2 marathon. The next few weeks are very busy for me, so weekday runs will be few and far between. I am not sure I can make it on just my long run on the weekend. We'll see....the saga continues!!

3 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Blogger RockDoc said...

does this mean I am # 1?

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger RockDoc said...

does this mean I am # 1?

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Suspended Animation said...

I am not number 2!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home