Why am I doing this?

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Loser!

That is me. I have not ran for almost a week! I did not feel good over the weekend and this week, I have been too busy. I see my chances for making the 1/2 marathon going WAY DOWN. You know what...Don't really care. I really decided I like running about 8 miles. That was good for me. I also want to start lifting. Maybe this fall when I am in better shape. That is the bottom line. I am trying to get in shape in 3 months and it is not working. I need a lot longer because I was out for so long. I want to feel good and not get sick or hurt myself trying.

Anyway, that is about all I know. As Jason said - pretty boring.

1 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Blogger Suspended Animation said...

Loser? Sometimes you drive me crazy! I think listening to your body and taking care of yourself are not signs of a loser -- although calling yourself a loser might be.
Sorry to hear you won't be running the 1/2 this spring. I agree that 3 mos. is a pretty short period to go from zero running to a 1/2. You realize there is a 1/2 in St. Charles in September? It is a really well organized race and can be a good time -- as good a time as running 13 miles can be. :)
IF we aren't going to meet in St. Louis we need to meet in Jeff City. CAll me when you can escape work for lunch.
-Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home