Why am I doing this?

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I'm tired



Nothing like taking off three days from work and getting zero rest! I love it. Add to that getting criticized for my parenting skills (or lack there of) and you have the makings of a wonderful Ozenberger Easter!! Dillon was crabby, so Jason and I were too! I am so glad to be home with my boys all to myself!


Dillon did have a fun time hunting Easter eggs. He was almost a pro - I think we had about 4 Easter eggs hunts. Dillon has learned the word "Owww!". That is really fun in public. For example, Jason was holding him in church Sunday and he wanted down to run around. Jason tried to stop him and he started going, "Oww, oww, oww!" Very nice - bring on DFS!!!


He looks abused huh?

1 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger RockDoc said...

Put that kid in Hollywood and make him pull his own weight

 

Post a Comment

<< Home