Why am I doing this?

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Santa Claus

After making Dillon's list for Santa this morning, all he talked about was going to see Santa. So, after dinner I broke and we took him to the mall. Needless to say, all the talk did not pan out. We finally got him within 3 feet of Santa, but he wouldn't look at him or talk to him. He did not do too bad though. This is the first time he has seen Santa in person.

I wore Christmas socks tonight. As I was sitting in the play area at the mall, scolding some kid for trying to pull my son down the slide by his pants, I realized that I am a Mom - Christmas socks and all. Not a MILF, a Mom. Don't worry, I don't own any seasonal sweaters. I do have a cute shirt from Target with an ornament on it, but that is it. (Sorry, if you have seasonal sweaters. No offense - they are just not me!)

3 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger Prozenberger said...

I think you are a MILF.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

Even in my Christmas socks?

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger RockDoc said...

as long as you wear a Halloween sweater w/ them

 

Post a Comment

<< Home