Why am I doing this?

Monday, November 05, 2007

I am a terrible mom. We do not have any pictures from Halloween! I know - I suck! Dillon wouldn't leave his costume on for the day care party and then at night, we forgot the camera. I swear! Someday I will get this stuff down.

Anyway, Jason is trying to win us something cool. They are having a contest at his work. If you have any film you need transferred, he can score you 10% off your order. Here are the details from his blog.

In case you don't know, I work for an Internet company, homemoviedepot.com that specializes in converting film (8mm, super8mm, 16mm, slides, negatives, VHS, beta, mini DV, basically all types of media) to DVD's, tapes, and digital format (hard drives) for consumers. We also do online archiving and video editing. We are running a special right now and I am able to offer you 10% off with my employee discount code JZ721. All you have to do is place an order online, and enter it at checkout. Simple enough. Questions? Contact me at jason_ozenberger@homemoviedepot.com for more info, or check out our website directly at homemoviedepot.com We are only running this promotion for Christmas, so beat the rush. Our turn around time is one of the fastest around, and our quality is second to none.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home