Why am I doing this?

Thursday, October 18, 2007

I am in love with this machine! Don't worry, I did not buy one. I have been it using it at the gym. The crappy part is the ARC only has 2 of them. Seriously, I know I am not in great shape right now but 20 minutes kills me! I am dripping sweat when I am done.

Nothing too new. We are looking at some houses in Ashland. Don't get excited. We are just looking. We are playing all of this by ear - there is nothing we need to do as far as moving goes. It would just make life a little easier since Jason is in Ashland and I am in Jeff. Doesn't make much sense to keep living where we are.

2 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger bonnie said...

I've never seen a machine like that. We don't have them at 24 hour for sure. Where's Ashland?

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

Between Columbia and Jeff City.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home