Why am I doing this?

Monday, September 24, 2007

Meaningful Mondays

I might start calling my Monday blogs this - we'll see. Dillon almost slept through the night last night. I woke up around 3 am and realized I had not heard him, so I started to worry. I decided to chance waking him up and I checked on him. I figured I might as well, because I was lying there not sleep, so what did it matter if I woke him? I did not wake him and of course he was fine. He got up around 4:30 am. He almost made it!!

After that, I laid in bed thinking about loving him. A while back there was a lady that wrote an article about how she loved her husband more than her kids. I got to thinking about this. I do not love Jason more than Dillon, but it is a totally different love. I love them both tremendously. Jason can still curl my toes with a simple smile! My love for Dillon makes my heart swell. I think about that little voice and I smile - you know the smile I am talking about - the one that comes from your heart. Husband love (for me) is heart and tummy. Kid love is 100% heart. This probably makes no sense, but it is one of the only ways I know to verbalize it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home