Why am I doing this?

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Short Weekend

Not really, but it felt that way! On Friday afternoon we ventured to STL. We decided to go and watch a few of the Gateway Cup bike races. We stayed with Curt and Krista, along with Micah, Sarah, Andy, Wes and Ann. The full house made for a fun weekend! It was nice to get to hang out with everyone. Krista and I got to take Sarah for her first pedicure. Always a good time!

Sunday, we came home to relax. Yesterday was vagina monologues - part two! Kelly and I rode bikes again yesterday morning. It was fun. The only sucky part was my allergies. I came home and my eyes were bright red. That made for a good Sam's Club trip. People looked at me very funny!!

Ok, this is boring. Another thing you may not know about me...I like the Pussy Cat Dolls music.

1 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

One of the pussy cat dolls is from here in Missouri - one of my friends grew up with her. That would be under 6 degrees of separation for you and the Pussy Cat Dolls.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home