Why am I doing this?

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Post Birthday

We survived the second birthday. We had a little impromptu birthday party complete with pizza and a frosted cookie. Yummy - what more could one want? (Curt - you would have loved it.)

This morning Dillon got up and wanted to pee in the potty. So I let him and he did. Can I dream for a minute and hope that over night something happened - now he is 2 and potty trained? Hey, I can dream!

August 1st is our wedding anniversary. We will be married 9 years. Again - it is hard to believe. I remember being a kid and listening to adults say how fast time goes - I thought they were so weird. Now I understand. The older I get - the faster time goes.

OK, that is deep enough for today. Have a good one!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home