Why am I doing this?

Monday, July 16, 2007

Sick again?

So Dillon is sick again! Coughing his head off - runny, green snot...good times. We broke down and went and filled the prescription for the anti-biotic. Hopefully that will do the trick.

I think I am going to do a 5K Saturday morning. Sounds like fun!

Curt and Krista are coming to town this weekend. I think Krista and I are going to take Dillon back to Pirate's Cove. (Whatever it is called - I call it something new every time.)

I think that is about it. Jason will soon have some Stewie Jerky. Oh, by the way, I wrote two grants this year and found out in the past two weeks that we got both of them!! Very exciting! Not too bad for someone that can't write!

2 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

congrats on your grants! I bet that is rewarding. Sorry your kiddo is sick again - I'm sure the antibiotics will help.

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger S. Smith said...

I need some of that good grant writing mojo. So cool to get a grant accepted!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home