Why am I doing this?

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Ten things you may or may not know about me:

My friend Bonnie challenged me to do this and it was WAY harder than I thought. After I post some of these - I will truly see who my real friends are. Here goes nothing.

1. I love birthday parties. Birthdays were a big deal in my family when we were growing up.

2. I usually (not always) vote and side with Republicans. (Hence the above comment in the intro.)

3. Cleaning makes me happy.

4. I love eating dry pasta of any kind. I know, I know - GROSS!

5. I was an excellent softball player in high school. I was the catcher.

6. I have so many unrealistic expectations about different things. Need therapy?

7. I love hugs, but often times I am never sure when it is OK to give them, unless they are a really good friend. Could be fun in public!

8. The older I get - the more I am afraid of heights. I cannot do Ferris Wheels or outside, glass elevators.

9. I kind of missing Jason racing his bike.

10. I would love to own and operate a gymnastics gym/program. I would have adult tumbling classes. I was heavily into gymnastics when I was a kid and would love to re-learn to tumble.

There you have it - the good, the bad and the ugly. Not too deep, but all true!

2 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

There were really many things I didn't know! I would totally take a gymnastics class!! I love this, we should do these kinds of posts more often..

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger RockDoc said...

I only missed one...I bet you can guess which one it was, and what kind of prize do I win for winning?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home