Why am I doing this?

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

So Monday I did not feel well - it seemed to be a family theme. I wrote a suicide prevention grant for Stephens Counseling and got it! It is a small grant, but one that I actually wrote myself. I am pretty proud of that. The unfortunate part is I created more work for myself outside of my full-time job. Good job Alicia!

Anyhoo, work is pretty boring right now. Getting ready to write a work plan for the next fiscal year. Good times.

Dillon is starting to form short sentences. It is very cool to listen to. He will be 2 years old at the end of this month. Hard to believe! I know I say that all the time, but it is so true. I would like to have another one, but am not quite ready. Jason on the other hand will never be ready. I think he thinks one is enough - but he might as well be an only child. I am one of three. I have no clue what that is like. I hear the transition from one to two is easy - it is the transition from two to three that is hard. I think two would be enough for me.

Guess what! I get to ride my bike this weekend! Stay tuned for more on that.

1 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger Suspended Animation said...

two, if they aren't 5 years apart is like having two, -- two hands two children. Two, 5 years or more apart is like having 2 seperate families.
Having 2 myself I think it is a good number, 3 is not as good, 4 would be awesome but I could never get anyone to agree with that number. :)Make sure there is some agreeing because 2 with only one parent would stink. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home