Why am I doing this?

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

6 Degrees of Seperation

Not to a famous person...get this...my supervisor for my counseling supervision (here in Columbia) is friends with a guy Jason used to be in band with (from St. Joseph - now living in KC). Maybe it doesn't sound as weird as it really is, but trust me, it is!!

Funniest thing I have heard in a long time. Jason went to the Dr. Friday because he had not felt good all week. Now remember, this is our family Dr. we have went to for 3 or 4 years. She asked Jason, as serious as can be, "Are you still smoking?" Isn't that funny?!?! I would have paid money to see the look on his face!

I guess I am really not that funny to others, but at least I crack myself up!!!

3 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger Prozenberger said...

I had that "I think I just smelled something bad" look on my face.

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger RockDoc said...

Jason does smoke some things:)

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

True, true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home