Why am I doing this?

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Two Questions

1. Why am I last on the blog lists on Jason's blog?

2. Why am I never referred to as his "lovely wife" or "beautiful wife"?

I think we do not use the term "mustache ride" enough in this world! My friend Bonnie was talking on her blog about kid being sexualized at such an early age. Maybe if we still use ambiguous terms like this, it would help. Now days, kids are very blunt about what they do and with whom they do it. So much for the birds and the bees.

Now that is a random post! Good luck deciphering it!

3 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Prozenberger said...

So does that mean I can keep the 'stache?

Happy NDoS.

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger RockDoc said...

we definetly need a pic of the stache

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

Nice to know everyone is more concerned with the stache.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home