Why am I doing this?

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ghetto Shifting

So I forgot to mention the best part of our bike ride on Friday. We decided to take our cross bikes, mostly b/c my rode bike is in pieces in the basement b/c Jason steals parts from it. Anyway, we were getting ready to climb a hill and Jason was in the big ring. He decided to put it in the little ring, but after pushing the shift lever - nothing - it wouldn't move. So Jason, being the smart bikeler that he is, started bunny hopping his bike. Sure enough, the force moved the chain to the small ring. Ghetto shifting!!

In other news, Dillon has already ripped the nose piece off his new glasses! Yes folks, this endeavor will be expensive!

1 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger bonnie said...

Haven't talked to you guys in a while...I'm writing my blog again so check it out if you want. I bet Dillon is cute in glasses, although I know it will be a long and expensive ordeal. Hopefully it all works out for the better.
Miss you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home