Why am I doing this?

Friday, June 08, 2007

So my Dr put me on blood pressure medicine because I could not longer ignore a reading f 160/110. The one thing I did not know is how badly I would react to it. Holy crap! Of course, she is out of the office till Monday, so I am no longer taking it. My own orders. I feel like crap and my blood pressure took a dive! Hmmm... Funny, my body seems to reject almost any medicine I put in it. I don't have a problem with that unless I need it to avoid something like, oh let me see, a stroke!

Ahhh, the joys of getting old.

2 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger bonnie said...

I'm surprised, of all people, that you have high blood pressure! Does it run in your family? It sucks and you are so young.
Well..I'm coming down this weekend so if you want to hang out - give me a call! I sent my number to your yahoo account.

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger MYAA said...

Yep, everyone in my family is already on bp medicine. Again, the joys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home