Why am I doing this?

Friday, June 22, 2007

A day off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the day off!! I love days off. I would like to get paid all the time to have days off. My mom, Dillon and I all got our hair done. I really like my hair - changed it AGAIN! It isn't a drastic change though. This afternoon we are going shopping. I was planning on painting my kitchen cabinets while my mom was here, but that might not happen. I hate to work the entire time she is here - dilemmas!!

Tomorrow is the big day - I turn 31!! Oh so old!

1 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger bonnie said...

I am so glad you have a day off! I love them too - it was the whole reason for becoming a teacher. Have a fantastic birthday - you are the one to tell me that they just get better and better!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home