Why am I doing this?

Saturday, June 16, 2007

So, I am heading towards my tenth (or so) Wal-Mart ban. I hate that store! I always say I am never going back and then it happens...I get sucked back in by their low prices! It is just like the South Park Episode. My child instantly turns bad once we pass through the doors, which makes me kick into WT mom role! It is high society at it's best! The best part was, I was headed to Target, but Jason wanted Steel Reserve so I went to Wal-Mart. I then, of course, did not find everything I needed from Target at Wal-Mart. Naturally, like everything else, this is ultimately Jason's fault.

On another note, did you have a Slip 'N Slide when you were a kid? I did not and I REALLY wanted one. My parents would not buy us one for some reason? Maybe too expensive - I see they have come down in price. Anyway, I always thought about trying to make one out of trash bags, but didn't. I also thought I could make a pool out of tarps and rocks too!

2 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Blogger Prozenberger said...

You know that the Steel Reserve was for my grandma...

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger bonnie said...

I never got a slip in slide either - always had to go to other peoples houses. From what I remember they were a bumpy ride - it was fun, but not as much fun as the people on tv had. They have those new blow up slides that I think look like hella fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home